"Sweetberry's Tamworth Page.." Top 5 Page for this destination Tamworth by Sweetberry1

Tamworth Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 146 photos

Tamworth

Tamworth has always been one of those places that I longed to visit. Perhaps it is my love of music that draws me here, so this time I did a little more than just drive through this beautiful city. I stopped, and I looked, and I talked with the people that live here.

There is a definite charm about this place, and I found myself wishing that it was January.. and not September. To be here in January, when the city comes alive with music, would be the most incredible time to be here.
Perhaps my timing will be better next time.. ;-)

Under Construction..

• Last visit to Tamworth: Sep 2003
  • Intro Updated Oct 17, 2003

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2004 at 8:55 AM

I would love it because of music, nightlife and motorcycle museum - I am sure, thanks for sharing, maybe someday...

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2004 at 3:05 AM

My mum grew up in Tamworth & I still remember climbing up my Grandma's plum tree & eating them fresh.... yummy! BTW I know how much tim tams are worth, but just Tam alone.... I'm not sure LOL!

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2003 at 3:16 PM

Sounds like a January return visit is in the offing to me. And this time, stay the night to enjoy the tunes. ;)

• salinhopt's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2003 at 12:37 PM

I would really enjoy the motos museum. Great photos and tips. Well done Susie! :)

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2003 at 2:54 AM

I think I've never heard Australian Country music here in Europe. Does it sound the same as the American country music?

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2003 at 6:29 AM

noted - January for music & People ;-)))

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2003 at 2:11 AM

Lovely place to visit and enjoy. Thanks

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2003 at 7:46 PM

Great page! Beautful photos and very helpful information. Looks like a cool place! :o)

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2003 at 11:49 PM

very interersting place.

• Nov 2, 2003 at 3:04 AM

That's a very big guitar,Susie!hehe..Looks like a very interesting musical place..Be back when you get to finish..

Sweetberry1

“"Experience.. Is the best teacher"”

Badges & Stats in Tamworth

Have you been to Tamworth?

Latest Activity in Tamworth