"New York City Page" New York City by windoweb
New York City Travel Guide: 15,956 reviews and 32,179 photos
We cruised into New York City on a lovely sunny day. "The Crossing" was smooth sailing and an enjoyable time. The NCL Breakaway was a huge ship and had some great shows.
We had a two night stay here before our New England / Canada Cruise. We went to "In the Heights", Coney Island and Brighton Beach and bought Rolex Watches.
In the short time Mike & I were there we managed to see many sites. We started out at the Consulate of Brazil then off to Connoly's Pub, Saks Fifth Ave, Rockefellar Center, CBS Ed Sullivan Studio, Times Square, Empire State Bldg, St Patrick Cathedral, FAO Schwarz Toy Store, Chinatown, Ground Zero, Hard Rock Cafe and Central Park.
- Pros:Mike and I like to navigate the subway
- Cons:Too bad we can't get here more often
- In a nutshell:I Love New York City
My meal was great. We shared some wine and an appetizer first. My main meal was scallops. They were tender and tasty. more travel advice
Great location Times Square 0.1 km/0.1 miles Rockefeller Center 0.2 km/0.1 miles David Letterman Show 0.2 km/0.1... more travel advice
- Actually I believe everyone...
- Coney Island / Brighton Beach
- Happy Hour at Bobby Van's
- Take a look at the Statue of...
windoweb's Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "Oh, how I want to be a part of it!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 15 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York City
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: Looking for Paris hotel..."
- Wrote a Review Les Halles September 2014 about Brasserie Les Halles - Park Ave S. in New York City Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Les Halles September 2014"
- updated a New York City Travel Page "New York City Page"
- Uploaded a Video to New York City
- Commented on one of moiraistyx's New York City travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Punta Cana Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Toronto Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos
- Nassau Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San José del Cabo Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Cape May Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos