"Our Planet has become a little VILLAGE" Bert_Pearson's Profile
Hi I have been away for quite a long time. I am back now and will share my travelling experiences once more.
I spend 6 months a year in Bresil since quite a few years. I usually stay in recife. I rent a litte apart and from there I explore the land. I have lots of friends in the interior (Sertao), Recife, Fortaleza, Janga, Irajai, Afogados da Ingazera, Tabira ect.... I simply felt in love with Bresil...the people are so friendly, the climate is great and so is the food. I travel by bus with my packsack. I will add photos soon. The old photos are not so good on different countries I have visited in the past. Now I have a digital camera and the photos are superb. I now speak portuguese very well. I speak French as well. If you want to know more about me and my home you could go on Facebook and find me there. I have lots and lots of photos
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 45 Reviews
- 330 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on giampiero6's travelogue
- Bert_Pearson and giampiero6 are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Lajedo
- created a Santiago Atitlán Travelogue "Inhabitants in Guatemala"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Inhabitants in Guatemala"
updated their Personal Page "Mexico"
- Wrote a Review So much to buy.... in Gravatá Shopping
- Posted in Travel Forum "Re: Re: Recife, Brazil"
VideosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Canada Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Recife Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santiago Atitlán Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Itacuruçá Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vitória Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Parque Nacional da Amazônia Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gravatá Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guatemala Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue