"Diving in Jamestown" Jamestown by dracko
Jamestown Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 47 photos
Jamestown is a small island resort town in Rhode Island's Narragansett Bay. It is linked to mainland and the Newport island by bridges, but unfortunately (or fortunately) is often overlooked by visitors in favor of its more famous neighbor. While not as big or popular as Newport, Jamestown nevertheless has quite a bit to offer to diver and non-diver alike. Beautiful waterfront views, historical forts, cliffs, beaches, marinas... You get the idea. If Newport feels too crowded to your liking, try Jamestown instead.
OSS is the only dive shop on the island and it's a pretty good one. It's a full-service shop, the staff know the area... more travel advice
Tricia's is a nice restaurant in the center of town. They're open all day, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We ate... more travel advice
dracko's Related Pages
Jamestown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peaceful Jamestown Island"
- "Diving in Jamestown"
- "Jamestown, Rhode Island"
- "diver-x's Jamestown Page"
- "Jamestown- home base"
- "Where is Jamestown ?"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jamestown
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Jamestown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jamestown
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 25 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Boston Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Massachusetts Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barbados Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Grand Rapids Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue