"Boston" Boston by dracko

Boston Travel Guide: 3,800 reviews and 8,028 photos

I love Boston! It truly is one of my favorite cities in the world. Now, this could be because I live here, but I like to think it's more than just mere convenience. Boston has a certain personality to it that I haven't seen in many other places in the US. It's got history, a wild blend of old and new, wonderful architecture, and a look and feel that makes it unique. There are no grids, and if you don't know the city well, the many twisty and narrow one-way streets will get you hopelessly lost almost every time. But what better way to truly see and experience a city than to wonder around it aimlessly?!

And of course there are all the great attractions. Museums, theaters, parks, shopping... There's always plenty to do. And don't forget the countless Irish pubs sprinkled all over the city, the great Italian restaurants in the North End, the Chinatown... And need I mention the incomparable Boston accents and its crazy drivers?

In short, if you haven't been to Boston already, you owe it to yourself to make your way here. It'll be a trip you won't soon forget. And look me up if you're here, I'll give you a tour!

• Intro Updated Sep 24, 2006

• Jun 1, 2008 at 8:07 AM

MAN RAY IS NOW CLOSED.

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2008 at 10:13 PM

I like Boston, too. I need to go back there one day and see it properly. I used to visit for family events and never had time to really explore.

• paulapes's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2007 at 1:06 PM

I'm with you---Boston's terrific! Great page...and that soup looks yummy!!!

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2006 at 4:50 PM

Roman, sorryyyyyyyyyy....was there with a co-worker and we did "girl" stuff, but definitely sometime in early mid Nov.

• Dec 23, 2005 at 9:44 PM

I've lived here my whole life and I don't have even one picture of Boston! Kind of sad!

• sarahandgareth's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2005 at 12:22 PM

I couldn't agree more about Skipjacks...

• lovelypearl's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2004 at 9:25 PM

you have reall done a job welldone,keep it up.

• Jun 7, 2004 at 8:30 PM

Great phtographs and tips.This is the place where my brother studied for his MS.

• jessicadf's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2004 at 1:41 PM

Mmm, now that's good pho! Hope you're still bundled up!

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2003 at 8:35 PM

I definitely owe it to myself to visit Boston. Got to have a good Irish pub for sure. Good night life tips too. Great meetings you've had there.

dracko Lives Here!

dracko

“Enjoy life while you can. Because it`ll be too late, too soon!”

Badges & Stats in Boston