"Boston" Boston by dracko
Boston Travel Guide: 3,886 reviews and 8,419 photos
I love Boston! It truly is one of my favorite cities in the world. Now, this could be because I live here, but I like to think it's more than just mere convenience. Boston has a certain personality to it that I haven't seen in many other places in the US. It's got history, a wild blend of old and new, wonderful architecture, and a look and feel that makes it unique. There are no grids, and if you don't know the city well, the many twisty and narrow one-way streets will get you hopelessly lost almost every time. But what better way to truly see and experience a city than to wonder around it aimlessly?!
And of course there are all the great attractions. Museums, theaters, parks, shopping... There's always plenty to do. And don't forget the countless Irish pubs sprinkled all over the city, the great Italian restaurants in the North End, the Chinatown... And need I mention the incomparable Boston accents and its crazy drivers?
In short, if you haven't been to Boston already, you owe it to yourself to make your way here. It'll be a trip you won't soon forget. And look me up if you're here, I'll give you a tour!
If you're up for a hike in the woods, the Middlesex Fells Reservation is a quick 15min hop away from downtown Boston.... more travel advice
When it's 5F and you're really, REALLY cold, there're few things better than a nice hot bowl of soup. And if you're in... more travel advice
Written Nov 10, 2003
Boston VT Meeting, Nov 9, 2003
Written Mar 18, 2003
Boston VT Meeting, March 2003
dracko's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 15 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 25 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Boston Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Massachusetts Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barbados Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Grand Rapids Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue