"To live and work in China" China by Jaco_Emmen
China Travel Guide: 30,782 reviews and 88,241 photos
Here in this city you find everything and more, it is when you look at the map of china in 3D, like we live in a giant soup-bowl, the desert sand from the desert blows in over the surrounding mountains every day, this leaves Mianyang and it's surrounding areas with fertile soil. Agriculture is here at its best, most of the fruits grow here as the temperatures both in summer and winter are quite good. In winter the temperature will go to below the 10 degrees, as in summer 40 degrees is very normal. During the winter many days we see no sun as fog comes in over the mountains, which brings high humidity, good for your skin, plants and reduces the temperature.
On days where the sun rules, it is different, it can be rather dry and hot, good to search for an umbrella in one of the more then 1000 tea-houses where you can enjoy a good cup of ti quan yin, green tea, some of them serve a 1st class tea, as china is famous for this.
This is an introduction on living and working in China, some of the trips we made. Mail me for more info, will be delighted to tell you more
Jaco_Emmen's Related Pages
China Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "China is wonderful!"
- "China - My Roots"
- "Paul2001's 34 Days in China!"
- "China by yourself, incredibly easy!"
- "China - the Middle Kingdom"
- See All...
- Things to Do in China
- Hotels in China
- Transportation in China
- Nightlife in China
- Restaurants in China
- Shopping in China
- Warnings and Dangers in China
- See All...
Badges & Stats in China
- 1 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to China?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in China
Top 10 Pages
- Zaandijk Intro, 1 review, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Assen Intro, 15 reviews, 56 photos, 7 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos, 6 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 6 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Apeldoorn Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Switzerland Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zaandam Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues