"Great beaches great restaurants and bars." Rockingham by FoodieSteve
Rockingham Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 239 photos
I was taken to Rockingham on a recent trip to Perth, it`s about an hour south of the city, by my good friend Fleur. Fleur was raised here and has had the benefit of all these great places to eat for many years.
- Pros:Small and friendly, nice beaches.
- Cons:There`s an oil refinary up the road.
- In a nutshell:Great shopping and eating.
FoodieSteve's Related Pages
Rockingham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rockingham, my home town."
- "Rockingham, Western Australia"
- "A Fabulous Day at Rockingham!!"
- "Keeweechic's Rockingham"
- "Beautiful Rockingham"
- "An afternoon in Rockingham"
- "THIS HAS BEEN HOME FOR 16 YEARS."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rockingham
- Hotels in Rockingham
- Transportation in Rockingham
- Restaurants in Rockingham
- Shopping in Rockingham
- Warnings and Dangers in Rockingham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rockingham
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Rockingham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rockingham
Top 5 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 1 photo
- Rockingham Intro, 1 photo