"Columbus, IN" Columbus by sambarnett
Columbus Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 29 photos
Columbus, Indiana, located just 40 miles south of Indianapolis and easily accessible by I-65 is a wonderful mixture of archetecture (modern, traditional and everything in-between), industry and community.
Columbus is an oasis. The drive on I-65 through Indiana is so mind-numbing that you owe to yourself to stop and see this interesting town. You'll feel refreshed.
- Pros:open, quirky, friendly, virtually no sprawl, I could go on
- Cons:too far from where I live!
- In a nutshell:make the effort, you will be rewarded
In 1910 architect Wendell Phillips of Boston designed this home for William Irwin, a local banker, industrialist and... more travel advice
Do not miss this moving tribute to those who lost their lives in conflicts of the 20th century. It also reminds us what... more travel advice
sambarnett's Related Pages
Columbus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Columbus, IN"
- "New Brownsville Covered Bridge"
- "Columbus, Indiana"
- "Interesting Architecture Abounds in Columbus"
- "Basaic Columbus Page"
- "duns1's new Columbus Page"
- "Pictures of Columbus"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Columbus
- Hotels in Columbus
- Restaurants in Columbus
- Shopping in Columbus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Columbus
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Columbus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Columbus
Photos in ColumbusSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 69 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gary Intro, 39 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Porter Intro, 43 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indianapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milwaukee Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Miller Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Bend Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cincinnati Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hammond Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues