"Clinton, Iowa" Clinton by sambarnett
Clinton Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 20 photos
???Located on the historic Lincoln Highway, the prettiest approach to this small city of about 28,000 is from the south along US 67. The drive between here and the Quad Cities is stunning, hugging the Mississippi River for long streches and passing through towns where the river serves as both a front and back yard.
???The large, stinky maize factory on the south side of town will no doubt have some reaching to pull their shirts over their noses. At least I think it's a maize factory. Perhaps I'm disensitized, I grew up near one.
sambarnett's Related Pages
Clinton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Clinton, Clinton County, Iowa"
- "Clinton, Iowa"
- "ladyautumn_m's new Clinton Page"
- "Clinton Iowa"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clinton
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Clinton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clinton
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 69 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gary Intro, 39 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Porter Intro, 43 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indianapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milwaukee Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Miller Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Bend Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cincinnati Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indiana Dunes State Park Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues