"Rochester, Medway Kent" Rochester by Linky_Pinky
Rochester Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 2 photos
Rochester is a small town mainly consisting of one main street in which there are many antique shops and tea rooms.
Rochester is actually a city with a beautiful cathederal and a stunning castle set overlooking the river medway.
There is also the Dickens centre with information on the former resident Charles Dickens and once a year the city holds a Dickens festival where people dress up in Dickensean style clothes such as crinalines and chimney sweeps, there is also a fair on the green, it's amagical day out will post more on dstes and get pictures later.
- Pros:Castle, Cathederal,Dickens,etc.
- Cons:Not so nice after dark gangs of youths drinking
- In a nutshell:A Lovely place to spend the day and have lunch
Linky_Pinky's Related Pages
Rochester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rochester - What the Dickens!"
- "No rush in Rochester"
- "Rochester, Medway Kent"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Rochester
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Rochester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rochester
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Slovenia Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Madrid Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Trieste Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Plymouth Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Piombino Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mombasa Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Pisa Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Woody Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos