"Lucca from the inside" Top 5 Page for this destination Lucca by illudiumqh36

Lucca Travel Guide: 566 reviews and 1,473 photos

• In a nutshell:Entering the Walls you will turn back time...
  • Intro Updated Feb 1, 2005

• Mar 23, 2009 at 7:45 AM

I have to agree completely. Just returned 3.23.09 visited the same trattoria. Had roast pork and wife had veal cutlet milanese. Order arrived in minutes and was fantastic.

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2008 at 1:29 AM

Forse verrò a marzo. Bella pagina. Scriverai qualche "update"? Ciao!

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2008 at 7:02 AM

Thank you for your good tips!!!!! I am visiting the Tuscany on spring and they will be very helpfull for me Gracias!!!

• bertoli11's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2007 at 8:53 PM

Thanks heaps for so much useful info. Lucca sounds like a great place -can't wait to visit your city. Great page

• Sjalen's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2007 at 1:09 AM

Wow - now I REALLY have to stop here during a Tuscany trip.

• May 16, 2007 at 8:33 PM

By far the best food we had in Italy. The "zuppa" is fantastic. Worth the trip.

• kathymof's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2007 at 12:13 PM

Thanks for the wonderful info on Lucca. I am renting an apartment the first week of June and really looking forward to my visit. Your tips have helped a lot.

• ciaobellarenee's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2006 at 2:37 AM

that is so nice of Lucca Page, & also very nice back there again sometimes of while, i've been there sometimes, was there last June for 2 weeks, it was nice & quiet, but love it very much!!

• SPW's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2006 at 1:19 AM

I've got all your tips ready for our stay in Sept., postponed from April because of accidents! We're so looking forward to having a small taste of living in Lucca.

• ozalp's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2006 at 2:50 AM

Hi. You look nice in your picture. :) I liked your photos of doors and windows. Also I love taking photos of these kind of detailes. At least, I am not alone. :))

illudiumqh36 Lives Here!

illudiumqh36

“You will never walk alone... with the schizophrenia!”

Badges & Stats in Lucca