"Ben-UK's Chihuahua Page" Chihuahua by Ben-UK
Chihuahua Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 11 photos
The city of Chihuahua was founded in 1709 and boasts a beautiful, baroque style cathedral.
Many tourists come to Chihuahua when they take the Chihuahua-Pacifico Railway trip through the fabulous Copper Canyon, to or from Los Mochis on the Pacific coast. This canyon is one of the wonders of the Americas, being twice the size of the Grand Canyon.
Please note: you will need a Tourist Visa - please see under my 'Transportation' heading.
Take a trip on the Copper Canyon (Barranca del Cobre) Railway. It's 420 miles to Los Mochis on the Pacific coast. This... more travel advice
Ben-UK's Related Pages
Chihuahua Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "10eke's new Chihuahua Page"
- "John195123's new Chihuahua Page"
- "Ben-UK's Chihuahua Page"
- "Jimtravel's Chihuahua Page"
- "arteimagen's new Chihuahua Page"
- "Chihuahua, Chih., Mexico"
- "Jeeem's Ciudad Juarez Mexico Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chihuahua
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Chihuahua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chihuahua
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peak District National Park Intro, 77 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yorkshire Dales National Park Intro, 48 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 57 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Scotland Intro, 54 reviews, 94 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 80 photos
- Krakow Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 19 reviews, 35 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zakopane Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos