Eger Transportation Tips by Ben-UK Top 5 Page for this destination
Eger Transportation: 12 reviews and 9 photos
Eger bus station
The bus takes around an hour from Miskolc. No need to buy a ticket, pay the driver -- however, at peak times you can expect the buses to be crowded.
Buses run to and from Miskolc approximately every hour and a half.
Eger bus station is central, just behind the Basilica.
More Reviews (5)
Ben-UK's Related Pages
Eger Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To Eger"
- "Eger - I was delighted"
- "Eastward Ho! Reliving Past Glories"
- "Ben-UK's Eger page"
- "Land of Wine, Women and Song"
- "Little Eger"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eger
- Hotels in Eger
- Transportation in Eger
- Nightlife in Eger
- Restaurants in Eger
- Shopping in Eger
- Warnings and Dangers in Eger
- See All...
Explore the World
- Juru Hotels
- Queenstown Hotels
- Peapack and Gladstone Hotels
- Ko Samet
- Imus Hotels
Badges & Stats in Eger
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Eger?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eger
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peak District National Park Intro, 77 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yorkshire Dales National Park Intro, 48 reviews, 109 photos
- Scotland Intro, 54 reviews, 94 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 56 reviews, 91 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 80 photos
- Krakow Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 19 reviews, 35 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zakopane Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
No friends yet.