"Ben-UK's Eger page" Top 5 Page for this destination Eger by Ben-UK
Eger Travel Guide: 177 reviews and 470 photos
Just an hour by bus from Miskolc, the northern spa town of Eger has plenty to offer the visitor -- the castle, the minaret, museums, the Basilica and the Valley of the Nice Women (nothing to do with women -- more to do with wine ...). All the above are clearly sign-posted in English -- it's very easy to find your way around Eger.
About a 20-minute walk from the town centre takes you to the Valley of the Nice Women. Nothing to do with women, the... more travel advice
Built between 1831 and 1836, the neoclassical style Basilica is Hungary's second largest church. Open daily 7am to... more travel advice
Ben-UK's Related Pages
Eger Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To Eger"
- "Eger - I was delighted"
- "Eastward Ho! Reliving Past Glories"
- "Ben-UK's Eger page"
- "Land of Wine, Women and Song"
- "Little Eger"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eger
- Hotels in Eger
- Transportation in Eger
- Nightlife in Eger
- Restaurants in Eger
- Shopping in Eger
- Warnings and Dangers in Eger
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Eger
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Eger?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eger
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peak District National Park Intro, 77 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yorkshire Dales National Park Intro, 48 reviews, 109 photos
- Scotland Intro, 54 reviews, 94 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 56 reviews, 91 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 80 photos
- Krakow Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 19 reviews, 35 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zakopane Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
No friends yet.