"Ben-UK's Zagreb page" Zagreb by Ben-UK

Zagreb Travel Guide: 1,867 reviews and 4,713 photos

First I would like to thank the following VT members for their friendliness when I visited Zagreb :-

Boris (croisbeauty)
Zdenka (Nykaenen)
Niksa (diocletianvs)

If you want detailed information about Zagreb, please visit their pages - they live here - I was just a visitor to their beautiful city for a couple of days.

Unfortunately the weather wasn't too kind when I was there, so there are mainly grey skies on my photos, but the poor weather couldn't hide the fact that Zagreb is a great city to visit - beautiful architecture, parks, museums, galleries etc - and the most important thing, friendly people.

• Last visit to Zagreb: May 2004
  • Intro Updated Aug 23, 2004

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2007 at 1:01 PM

Nice page. I hope to go there soon. Ciao!

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2006 at 2:07 PM

Zagreb has been on my list of want to visit places ever since I joined vt. I will get there one day and your information will be very useful. Thank you for your great page. Carole.

• JourneyOf1's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2006 at 10:55 AM

Very excellent pics on your homepage and here as well...

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2006 at 11:35 PM

Great page, Paul! I've never been to Croatia but I'd love to. Zagreb looks like a wonderful place.

• Backpackermoose's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2006 at 1:11 PM

My mom is a metallurgist and she loves trains and train stations, I think it will be easy to convince her to take me to Miskolc. We have been to Zagreb, Mom has been many times, last time she stayed at Hotel Central :-)

• Nykaenen's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2004 at 3:25 PM

I was expecting Dinamo stadium as your intro photo ;-)))

• Zo72's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2004 at 3:34 PM

Nice to see new Zagreb page! Good photos!

• diocletianvs's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2004 at 2:22 AM

Good work, Paul. I also love trams, and agree the new facade of the stadium is nothing special. It was nice meeting you here. Regards, Niksa.

Ben-UK