"Ieper (Ypres)" Ieper by Ben-UK
Ieper Travel Guide: 517 reviews and 1,518 photos
Ieper (Ypres) is an ideal base from which to visit the First World War battlefields and cemeteries of the Ypres Salient. It's also easy to get from here to places like Bruges, Ghent, Ostend, etc.
As well as it's Great War history, Ieper (Ypres) is a very nice place in its own right with city walls to walk round, lots of cobbled streets to investigate and plenty of good cafes, restaurants and bars.
If you have a car then Varlet Farm is a brilliant place to stay. It's in Poelkapelle which is 5 miles (9km) from Ypres... more travel advice
The magnificent Cloth Hall is situated right in the centre of Ieper (Ypres) and dominates the main Market Square (Grote... more travel advice
Ben-UK's Related Pages
Ieper Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ieper (Ypres) touches all senses in extremes"
- "IEPER-YPRES EMOTIONS."
- "The Great War is never far away . . ."
- "A Living Memorial...and MORE!!"
- "Ieper - West of Flanders"
- "Ieper (Ypres)"
- "Wild West Vlaanderen Meeting April 21, 2007 Pt. 1"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ieper
- Hotels in Ieper
- Transportation in Ieper
- Nightlife in Ieper
- Restaurants in Ieper
- Shopping in Ieper
- Warnings and Dangers in Ieper
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ieper
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Ieper?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ieper
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peak District National Park Intro, 77 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yorkshire Dales National Park Intro, 48 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 57 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Scotland Intro, 54 reviews, 94 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 80 photos
- Krakow Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 19 reviews, 35 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zakopane Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos