"New Orleans suburb" Kenner by WFTR
Kenner Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 10 photos
I've been through Kenner a number of times flying to the New Orleans airport, but I've only stopped there twice. Back in March or early April, I attended a support the troops rally at a park in Kenner. In May, I had a date with a woman who lived there, and we ate dinner near her place. Aside from the usual suburbia restaurants and hotels and motels around the airport, I'm not aware of much that would attract the traveler. I've heard that there are some casinos by the lake, so some people would be attracted to the area for them.
- Pros:Solid surburb city
- Cons:Congestion from New Orleans
- In a nutshell:the usual stuff
WFTR's Related Pages
Kenner Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Orleans suburb"
- "Kenner, LA"
- "Kenner, home of New Orleans airport"
- "Kenner, the home of all those who flee!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kenner
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Kenner?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kenner
Top 10 Pages
- Houston Intro, 13 reviews
- Gonzales Intro, 13 reviews
- Louisiana Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oklahoma Intro, 8 reviews
- South Dakota Intro, 8 reviews
- Texas Intro, 7 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Nevada Intro, 6 reviews
- Oklahoma City Intro, 6 reviews
- Tennessee Intro, 5 reviews
- Hill City Intro, 5 reviews