"Enter" Enter by a5floor
Enter Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 22 photos
Enter is a small village in the province of Overijssel. The population is about 7500 people.
The first time the village was mentioned, was around 1200. In the early days the main industries of Enter were driven geese and making clogs. Before entering the village, you will still find 2 companies that are making wooden clogs. In the 18th and 19th century it was also the centre of ship building.
Previously there was a city center: the Dorpsstraat and roads to other cities/villages. From 1940 they added around this area.
The religion in Enter is mostly Roman Catholic and none religions. This is remarkable because the main religion in this area of the countyr is Catholics.
When you are in Enter you will hear the local dialect.
Have lunch at Eetcafe Zumpke! Me & my mom went here. We had both a pancake (my mom a natural one and I had apple on it).... more travel advice
In Enter you will find a clog that is made out of one piece of wood (made in 1991). This clog is the biggest in the... more travel advice
a5floor's Related Pages
Enter Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Enter
- 8 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Enter?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Enter
Top 10 Pages
- Mauritius Intro, 110 reviews, 534 photos
- Marne-la-Vallée Intro, 105 reviews, 486 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 90 reviews, 400 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 94 reviews, 391 photos, 7 travelogues
- Maldives Intro, 66 reviews, 337 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Apeldoorn Intro, 74 reviews, 288 photos, 9 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 55 reviews, 253 photos, 3 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 45 reviews, 212 photos
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 44 reviews, 196 photos, 4 travelogues
- De Cocksdorp Intro, 39 reviews, 191 photos, 3 travelogues