"Wanroij" Wanroij by a5floor

Wanroij Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 9 photos

From 23 May till 26 May I was at the camping 'De Bergen'. My uncle had his birthday and he was standing on this camping.

On 23 May we arrived at the camping at 8pm. We installed the caravan on the spot. After that we went to my uncle and his wife to have a drink. At around 11pm we went to bed.

On 24 May we woke up at 8.30am. We had breakfast. After breakfast we did some games for the rest of the day. At around 3.45pm we were invited to have a drink at my uncles spot. Around 6pm we went back to have dinner. After dinner we did some games before going to sleep.

On 25 May my uncle had his birthday. We were up before my uncle and his wife were awake. So, we put balloons at his caravan. And a sign saying 'Happy Birthday 65 congratulations'. One balloon broke. My uncle and his wife heard that, but didn't go outside. About half an hour after we put up the balloons and so on, my uncle walked outside and saw everything. Which he liked. In the morning we gave our presents to my uncle. He liked all of them. Around noon the first guests came. In the next 2 and a half hours the rest of the guests arrived. We had a nice afternoon. For dinner we went out to a harbour place half an hour from the camping. This dinner was a BBQ. Which was really great. Everybody loved it. After dinner everybody went home. We went back to the camping.

On 26 May we woke up at 7.30am. After breakfast we were putting the last things in the caravan and left to go home.

• Last visit to Wanroij: May 2008
  • Intro Updated May 27, 2008

Comments

a5floor

“LIVE LIFE TO THE MAX!!!”

Badges & Stats in Wanroij

Have you been to Wanroij?

Latest Activity in Wanroij