Kazakhstan Things to Do Tips by rythm_divine Top 5 Page for this destination
Kazakhstan Things to Do: 45 reviews and 56 photos
it's the most outstanding place here. People coming back again and again to ski- Everybody- from begginers to professionals
In 2013 there will be Olympic Games here!!!!!
Well, though we gotta wait for 7 years...
it's the biggest one in Kazakhstan
Address: Tashkenskaya str.
Address: Abaya str.
No, it's not Paris!!!
It's still Almaty, the mini-Eifel tower in front of French Perfume House
Address: Furmanova- Abaya str.
Those who like instrumental concerts,opera & balet will enjoy visiting The opera & balet house of Abay.
The perfomances there are on the really high level.
Those who is fond of art can enjoy the variety of exhbitions, museums. There's a big national museum of Kosteev. During the World War 2nd lots of masterpieces of russian fine art from Moscow & St. Petersburg were brought here for safety & most of them you can see in this museum.
There's also a huge National Historical museum where you can see the evolution from the prehistorical times, you'll definitly like it
Directions: Museum of Kasteev is situated on Satpayeva street right behind the hotel of Rahat Palace.
The historical museum is on the Furmanov st. in front of the Presidental House, it's not a problem to find it.
Visit the orthodoxal Cathedral
It's very beautiful inside,there you can see the saint golden ikons.This building is made without a one nail & it's among very few buildings which survived after the earthquake about 70 years ago.Locals consider it to be a real saint place.
Women are not allowed to come in with uncovered head.
Directions: It's located in the park of 28 Panfilov's Heroes above Gogolya street.
More Reviews (21)
- See All Silk way
- See All the cleanest mean of transportation
- See All Italian restaurants, i love them!
- Dostyk 4stars hotel
- See All There are lots of different...
- See All When you travel by car or...
rythm_divine's Related Pages
Kazakhstan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Long Way From Anywhere"
- "rythm_divine's new Kazakstan Page"
- "Pennyrama's new Kazakstan Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kazakhstan
- Hotels in Kazakhstan
- Transportation in Kazakhstan
- Nightlife in Kazakhstan
- Restaurants in Kazakhstan
- Shopping in Kazakhstan
- Warnings and Dangers in Kazakhstan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kazakhstan
- 29 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kazakhstan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kazakhstan
- Wrote a Review Skiing station Chimbulak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Kazakhstan Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Silk way"
- updated a Kazakhstan Travel Page "rythm_divine's new Kazakstan Page"
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazakhstan Intro, 29 reviews, 25 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- India Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 1 review, 2 photos