"Welcome to rythm_divine's HomePage" rythm_divine's Profile

Hi my name is Dina
Thanks for visiting my page!Hope you'll find something interesting here, though i still have no time to make all the describtions:(

• Intro Updated Jun 30, 2004

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2014 at 7:29 AM

hi was just looking at your Almaty tips and dont think ive bumped into you during my years with VT...see you havent logged in fora few years now! hope you will again some day soon!

• Nov 2, 2011 at 2:02 AM

hello. My name is Leo and I'm from Italy. Since May 2012 Im working and living in Astana and I have to say that it is a marvellous city. Well, my first month its been so boring cause I didnt have any friend, I didnt know any place where to and even I didnt know one russian word. But now I am very happy to be in Kazakhstan, got many friend and start to learn some russian. Ny advice : people come in Astana , it is a marvellous city!!!

• sabybhatia's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2010 at 12:38 AM

many many happy returns of the day. try to stay always cheerfull that will help u to close to the god

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2007 at 11:44 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღ DINA ღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2007 at 7:04 PM

Happy Birthday to you and have a wonderful day:-)

• Mar 20, 2006 at 1:56 PM

have a very happy birthday and you have a loverly site with some great photos... stevo

• niuniu's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 12:42 PM

Eto nieobytshajno prazdnovat' vmjestje djen rozhdjenija i naczalo viesny. Iskrienno pozdravljaju iz Polshi

• fashionapple's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 12:39 PM

Happy Birthday n many happy returns of the day. Greetings from cold n rainy Islamabad

• Jinete's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 12:38 AM

Happy birthday, Dina!

• PTSD's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2006 at 10:31 AM

interesting to see someone from Kazhakistan - Nice HP:)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
rythm_divine's Profile Photo

rythm_divine

“Miracle...You make it happen.....”

Real Name