"Welcome to rythm_divine's HomePage" rythm_divine's Profile

Hi my name is Dina
Thanks for visiting my page!Hope you'll find something interesting here, though i still have no time to make all the describtions:(

• Intro Updated Jun 30, 2004

• Nov 2, 2011 at 2:02 AM

hello. My name is Leo and I'm from Italy. Since May 2012 Im working and living in Astana and I have to say that it is a marvellous city. Well, my first month its been so boring cause I didnt have any friend, I didnt know any place where to and even I didnt know one russian word. But now I am very happy to be in Kazakhstan, got many friend and start to learn some russian. Ny advice : people come in Astana , it is a marvellous city!!!

• sabybhatia's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2010 at 12:38 AM

many many happy returns of the day. try to stay always cheerfull that will help u to close to the god

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2007 at 11:44 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღ DINA ღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2007 at 7:04 PM

Happy Birthday to you and have a wonderful day:-)

• Mar 20, 2006 at 1:56 PM

have a very happy birthday and you have a loverly site with some great photos... stevo

• niuniu's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 12:42 PM

Eto nieobytshajno prazdnovat' vmjestje djen rozhdjenija i naczalo viesny. Iskrienno pozdravljaju iz Polshi

• fashionapple's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 12:39 PM

Happy Birthday n many happy returns of the day. Greetings from cold n rainy Islamabad

• Jinete's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 12:38 AM

Happy birthday, Dina!

• PTSD's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2006 at 10:31 AM

interesting to see someone from Kazhakistan - Nice HP:)

• Rustemka's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2005 at 4:44 AM

Hi, you are very active member. Keep on good. Nice to see our people here.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
rythm_divine's Profile Photo

rythm_divine

“Miracle...You make it happen.....”

Real Name