rythm_divine's profile photo

rythm_divine

Dina Online Now
Miracle...You make it happen.....

My Favorite Pages

Cyprus

India

Kazakhstan

Travel Map

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Sep 2, 2014 at 7:29 AM

hi was just looking at your Almaty tips and dont think ive bumped into you during my years with VT...see you havent logged in fora few years now! hope you will again some day soon!

dolphin65 Nov 2, 2011 at 2:02 AM

hello. My name is Leo and I'm from Italy. Since May 2012 Im working and living in Astana and I have to say that it is a marvellous city. Well, my first month its been so boring cause I didnt have any friend, I didnt know any place where to and even I didnt know one russian word. But now I am very happy to be in Kazakhstan, got many friend and start to learn some russian. Ny advice : people come in Astana , it is a marvellous city!!!

sabybhatia's Profile Photo
sabybhatia Mar 20, 2010 at 12:38 AM

many many happy returns of the day. try to stay always cheerfull that will help u to close to the god

sayedaburas's Profile Photo
sayedaburas Mar 19, 2007 at 11:44 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღ DINA ღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

mary2u99's Profile Photo
mary2u99 Mar 19, 2007 at 7:04 PM

Happy Birthday to you and have a wonderful day:-)

stevo666 Mar 20, 2006 at 1:56 PM

have a very happy birthday and you have a loverly site with some great photos... stevo

niuniu's Profile Photo
niuniu Mar 20, 2006 at 12:42 PM

Eto nieobytshajno prazdnovat' vmjestje djen rozhdjenija i naczalo viesny. Iskrienno pozdravljaju iz Polshi

fashionapple's Profile Photo
fashionapple Mar 20, 2006 at 12:39 PM

Happy Birthday n many happy returns of the day. Greetings from cold n rainy Islamabad

Jinete's Profile Photo
Jinete Mar 20, 2006 at 12:38 AM

Happy birthday, Dina!

PTSD's Profile Photo
PTSD Feb 27, 2006 at 10:31 AM

interesting to see someone from Kazhakistan - Nice HP:)