My Favorite Pages

Minneapolis

Travel Map

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Nov 19, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

riorich55's Profile Photo
riorich55 Jul 31, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Another Rick Steves fan. He's is the one I credit for really opening my eyes to Europe and all it had to offer. Met him briefly when he was in the Chicago area back in 2007.

onlinerep's Profile Photo
onlinerep Nov 21, 2010 at 5:00 AM

Thnx for your kind comments Ben. Hope you get to go to both Malaga AND Ellis Island!! :)

mircaskirca's Profile Photo
mircaskirca May 26, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Hanging with Timbalada... you lucky guy!! I've always wanted to see them live. A few years ago they played in Salvador for Reveillon but the entrance was about RS 200. I could not afford it at that time, my trip was just coming to its end :(

jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
jumpingnorman Jan 23, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Hi Ben! Enjoyed reading your homepage and hope you and your wife and 3 kids have a great new year. Cheers from the JumpingFamily, Norman :)

tropicrd's Profile Photo
tropicrd Jan 4, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Hi Ben,sorry it's taken so long to welcome you--no excuses as I have seen you in the forums. I like your PPP it really is a great pic. Dorrise

Guantanamera's Profile Photo
Guantanamera Dec 31, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Thanks, Ben! Happy new year!

gregoryr1m's Profile Photo
gregoryr1m Dec 31, 2008 at 8:36 AM

Hiya Ben. Merry Christmas to you as well. You ask a good question. I haven't priced out cameras in a bout 3 or 4 years but I think the Lumix is a good camera.

VZ-Pam's Profile Photo
VZ-Pam Dec 24, 2008 at 5:29 PM

Happy holidays to you ! Merry christmas ....thanks for visiting :)

mustertal's Profile Photo
mustertal Dec 24, 2008 at 3:30 PM

Happy Holiday to you and your family Ben, I just love the link to the photos of Santa.