"Minneapolis_Salvador" msp_ssa's Profile
I'm Ben, the MSP of our name and my wife, Gladys, is the SSA part, Salvador Brazil. We don't travel too much and now that we have 3 kids it's even more of a rarity. Nevertheless we both have now lived far from our home bases for an extended period of time. Geography in general has always been an interest of mine and working in the travel industry for the past 10 years has constantly primed my desire for travel.
The cold weather of Minneapolis is getting to me and you can imagine what it's doing to a Brazilian who grew up on the beach. We are considering a move to a warmer climate. Not sure where yet. Minneapolis has a lot of good qualities that are hard to leave behind.
We traveled to Salvador BA Brazil in November 2004. Our 2 girls got to meet their Brazilian grandma and see many relatives.
We stopped in Miami for a day on the way to Brazil and we were impressed with what we saw. Maybe we will look at that side of Florida for a possible relocation.
After being out of Salvador for 5 years I was surprised at how comfortable it all felt down there during our stay. That would be a fun place to live also.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 64 Reviews
- 110 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Driver's license and Automobile"
- msp_ssa and Guantanamera are now friends.
- updated a Saint Paul Travel Page "St. Paul"
- Commented on amandajayne81's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "St. Paul Winter Carnival 2011"
updated their Profile Page "Minneapolis_Salvador"
- Wrote a Review Wander in Miami Things to Do
Top 5 Pages
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Minneapolis Intro, 23 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Paul Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Serrinha Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos