"GRONAU" Gronau by pieter_jan_v
Gronau Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 46 photos
Gronau is a small town at the edge with the Dutch border. The Dutch come here for getting cheaper gas for their cars and the Germans go to Holland for cheaper flowers and fish.
- Pros:New initiatives with the old industrial buildings
- Cons:Not touristy
- In a nutshell:Border town
The Gronau Bürgerhalle was build for the 2003 Landesgartenschau. Ever since it's the host to many events. The building... more travel advice
Up to four times a year an evening flea market is held around or inside the Bürgerhalle. Second hand stuff. A few... more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Gronau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gronau/Losser.... THE LAGA 2003"
- "Just a Stonethrow Away"
- "Gronau, Germany"
- "Gronau, a beautiful surprise"
- See All...
- Transportation in Gronau
- Nightlife in Gronau
- Restaurants in Gronau
- Shopping in Gronau
- Warnings and Dangers in Gronau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gronau
- 10 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (266)
Have you been to Gronau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gronau
Photos in GronauSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 535 reviews, 1623 photos, 31 travelogues
- London Intro, 308 reviews, 1237 photos, 17 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 172 reviews, 455 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 184 reviews, 419 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 131 reviews, 462 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues