"TOWN OF THE PRIVATEERS" Liverpool by pieter_jan_v
Liverpool Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 67 photos
Orginal called Ogomkegea by the native Mi'kmaq people, this town's name was changed into Liverpool in 1759 by New England Planters.
Liverpool is famous by its Privateers, a kind of legal piracy.
Next to this fire hydrant on Main Street is an art & crafts house. Very creative owners! more travel advice
Visit the lighthouse build in 1855. It houses a small museum and giftshop. more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Liverpool Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TOWN OF THE PRIVATEERS"
- "Port of the Privateers"
- "If You're Looking for the Beatles - Wrong Shore!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liverpool
- Hotels in Liverpool
- Restaurants in Liverpool
- Shopping in Liverpool
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Liverpool
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (109)
Have you been to Liverpool?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liverpool
Photos in LiverpoolSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 458 reviews, 1392 photos, 28 travelogues
- London Intro, 147 reviews, 740 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 183 reviews, 416 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 151 reviews, 395 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 83 reviews, 335 photos, 18 travelogues