"Mahaone Bay, Nova Scotia" Top 5 Page for this destination Mahone Bay by pieter_jan_v
Mahone Bay Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 108 photos
Mahone Bay is a small town known for its three churches at a row at the harbour. In the past it was a prominent ship-building centre.
More information at the Visitors Information Centre at Settlers Museum.
The area is home to numerous fine artists, craftspeople, speciality shops and country markets.
- Pros:Great for a quick stop
- Cons:It's over before you know it
- In a nutshell:3 Churches in a row
Kedy's Inlet is one of the best smaller restaurants. They serve some of the best Nova Scotia seafood and other... more travel advice
Mahone Bay has just a small harbour, but it's nice to have a stroll around. more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Mahone Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mahone Bay - On The Bay of Islands"
- "MAGICAL MAHONE BAY"
- "Beautiful Mahone Bay"
- "Mahaone Bay, Nova Scotia"
- "Three churches and a nice centre"
- "Pretty in the Mist, bet its gorgeous with the sun!"
- "Touristy but pleasant"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mahone Bay
- Transportation in Mahone Bay
- Restaurants in Mahone Bay
- Shopping in Mahone Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mahone Bay
- 7 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (111)
Have you been to Mahone Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mahone Bay
Photos in Mahone BaySee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 499 reviews, 1522 photos, 30 travelogues
- London Intro, 147 reviews, 740 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 183 reviews, 417 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 157 reviews, 417 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 83 reviews, 335 photos, 18 travelogues