"For Train and Trail Lovers" Musquodoboit Harbour by pieter_jan_v
Musquodoboit Harbour Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 35 photos
Musquodoboit Harbour is a small village along the route 7 at Nova Scotia's West Coast (North of Halifax).
There is a Railway Museum and the former train tracks were converted into the Musquodoboit Rail Trail in1998.
There is a main trail, ideal for bikers and 2 nature trails: The Admiral Lake Loop and The White Wilderness Trail.
If you not a hiker there are two little trails: The Bayers Lake Loop and The Gibraltar Loop.
- Pros:Unique nature!
- Cons:Formula 1 flies
- In a nutshell:A gift of mother nature
Visit the Railway museum housed in the old train station. The old tracks date back to 1896; the line to Upper... more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Musquodoboit Harbour Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Musquodoboit Harbour
- 2 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (99)
Have you been to Musquodoboit Harbour?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Musquodoboit Harbour
Photos in Musquodoboit HarbourSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 419 reviews, 1263 photos, 26 travelogues
- London Intro, 147 reviews, 740 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 511 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 183 reviews, 416 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 143 reviews, 367 photos, 9 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 83 reviews, 335 photos, 18 travelogues