"For Train and Trail Lovers" Musquodoboit Harbour by pieter_jan_v
Musquodoboit Harbour Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 62 photos
Musquodoboit Harbour is a small village along the route 7 at Nova Scotia's West Coast (North of Halifax).
There is a Railway Museum and the former train tracks were converted into the Musquodoboit Rail Trail in1998.
There is a main trail, ideal for bikers and 2 nature trails: The Admiral Lake Loop and The White Wilderness Trail.
If you not a hiker there are two little trails: The Bayers Lake Loop and The Gibraltar Loop.
- Pros:Unique nature!
- Cons:Formula 1 flies
- In a nutshell:A gift of mother nature
Visit the Railway museum housed in the old train station. The old tracks date back to 1896; the line to Upper... more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Musquodoboit Harbour Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Musquodoboit Harbour
- 2 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (268)
Have you been to Musquodoboit Harbour?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Musquodoboit Harbour
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Word Association Game."
- Commented on one of planxty's Musquodoboit Harbour tips
- updated a Musquodoboit Harbour Travelogue "Admiral Lake Trail Part 1"
- Wrote a Review The Musquodoboit Railway Museum in Musquodoboit Harbour Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Musquodoboit Railway Museum"
Photos in Musquodoboit HarbourSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 536 reviews, 1638 photos, 33 travelogues
- London Intro, 308 reviews, 1237 photos, 17 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 174 reviews, 461 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 184 reviews, 419 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 131 reviews, 465 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues