"BOLIVIA" Bolivia by pieter_jan_v
Bolivia Travel Guide: 2,191 reviews and 5,973 photos
Welcome to Bolivia. There's so much to see and to discover.
- Pros:So much history to explore
- Cons:More than common street sense is needed
- In a nutshell:Capital of the Andes
One day were taken to the Inca Solar Temple. These Inca buildings are 40 kilometers West of La Paz in the town of... more travel advice
We sailed at night with the MV Yavari. This vessel is a restored steamer with a long history. She was built in Britain... more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Bolivia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "See-It-All Tour of Bolivia and Follow-up Trips"
- "A boiling country - Un pays en ebulition"
- "exciting quiteness"
- "Que Aventura!"
- "Bolivia - the secret heart of the Anden"
- "Bolivia: Not so obvious and that's nice"
- "The Forgotten Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bolivia
- Hotels in Bolivia
- Transportation in Bolivia
- Nightlife in Bolivia
- Restaurants in Bolivia
- Shopping in Bolivia
- Warnings and Dangers in Bolivia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bolivia
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (288)
Have you been to Bolivia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolivia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 655 reviews, 1951 photos, 37 travelogues
- London Intro, 308 reviews, 1238 photos, 17 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 620 photos, 23 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 199 reviews, 540 photos, 9 travelogues
- Aachen Intro, 198 reviews, 533 photos, 10 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 184 reviews, 419 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 131 reviews, 469 photos, 9 travelogues
- Haarlem Intro, 182 reviews, 365 photos, 8 travelogues