"Oak trees and Meadows" Christinalust by pieter_jan_v
Christinalust Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 14 photos
Thanks to the new VT I went out to explore Christinalust.
One of the new VT features is Destinations In and Around and I just was curious about the names around my hometown. Of the whole list I got from destinations around Hengelo, Christinalust was unknown to me.
Well, it's a beautiful piece of nature south of Twekkelo. Nobody lives there, no hotels, no transportation, no nightlife etc..
Enjoy this typical Twente landscape!
Along the sandroad to Christinalust these so called Zouthuisjes are contstructed. Inside there are pums for mining the salt layers deep below. The salty water is pumped to the AKZO-factory in Hengelo, where it is purified and processed.
- Pros:Beautiful nature
- Cons:Just for walkers
- In a nutshell:Peaceful Twente
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Christinalust Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Christinalust
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (111)
Have you been to Christinalust?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Christinalust
Photos in ChristinalustSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 499 reviews, 1522 photos, 30 travelogues
- London Intro, 147 reviews, 740 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 183 reviews, 417 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 157 reviews, 417 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 83 reviews, 335 photos, 18 travelogues