"De Lutte" De Lutte by pieter_jan_v
De Lutte Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 18 photos
De Lutte has been an urbanisation, even before the calendar started counting years.
First written existance dates from around 900 where the village is called "Eluiten".
De Lutte was located along the "Postweg", an important road from Holland to Germany. Here men and horses could rest, before continueing the journey.
The grounds around De Lutte was devided in four "Heurnes" (Roorderheurne, Molterheurne, Elfterheurne and Hengelheurne), a kind of counties with their own law and legal system.
- Pros:Gem at the border
- In a nutshell:Hilly gem at the border
If you want to travel to De Lutte with public transportation, take the train to the neighbouring Oldenzaal train... more travel advice
The Arboretum is a large park with all kinds of trees. Nice to have an half hour walk and parking & entrance is... more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
De Lutte Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in De Lutte
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (114)
Have you been to De Lutte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in De Lutte
Photos in De LutteSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 532 reviews, 1623 photos, 31 travelogues
- London Intro, 308 reviews, 1237 photos, 17 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 171 reviews, 451 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 184 reviews, 419 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 131 reviews, 462 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues