"PHILIPS town" Eindhoven by pieter_jan_v
Eindhoven Travel Guide: 357 reviews and 1,048 photos
Eindhoven and the Philips Company are heavily related. The production and reasearch on the Philips lightbulbs is the reason why Eindhoven became as big as it is now. After the bulbs more complex parts and equipment were developped. Eindhoven has a Technical University and the city is a real student town with a vivid nightlife.
- Pros:Great city center
- Cons:Old Philips glory
- In a nutshell:Philips Town
Rare Records is an Internet Marketplace for vinyl gramophone records ( a kind of E-bay). The office is located at: De... more travel advice
The local Tourist office. For the best tourist information go to Tourist Info. At the local Tourist Office you can get... more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Eindhoven Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "my hometown, Intelligent Community of the Year2011"
- "City of Lights"
- "Eindhoven, Netherlands"
- "Contemporary City of Sports and Technology"
- "Elbow in Eindhoven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eindhoven
- Hotels in Eindhoven
- Transportation in Eindhoven
- Nightlife in Eindhoven
- Restaurants in Eindhoven
- Shopping in Eindhoven
- Warnings and Dangers in Eindhoven
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eindhoven
- 8 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 131 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (288)
Have you been to Eindhoven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eindhoven
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 655 reviews, 1951 photos, 37 travelogues
- London Intro, 308 reviews, 1238 photos, 17 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 620 photos, 23 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 199 reviews, 540 photos, 9 travelogues
- Aachen Intro, 198 reviews, 533 photos, 10 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 184 reviews, 419 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 131 reviews, 469 photos, 9 travelogues
- Haarlem Intro, 182 reviews, 365 photos, 8 travelogues