"HOOGEVEEN" Hoogeveen by pieter_jan_v
Hoogeveen Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 196 photos
Hoogeveen is a town in the South of the province of Drente. It has an small airport, a railway station, a state prison and a lot of protestant churches. The former canals in the city center are now nice walking area's. On the picture is "De Trommelslager" who used to guide people to the churches on Sundays.
- Pros:A nice main street with shops serving the area
- Cons:Parties in the weekends
- In a nutshell:Oogevene (as the locals say)
A gablestone from 1703 at the Schutstraat: So Godt voor ons is, Wie sal tegen ons syn. more travel advice
During the Summer on the Thursdays of the month of August in the center the so-called "Puledag" is held. It's a... more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Hoogeveen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our hometown!"
- "Dude....there is nothing here!"
- "National Park Dwingelderveld"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hoogeveen
- Hotels in Hoogeveen
- Transportation in Hoogeveen
- Nightlife in Hoogeveen
- Restaurants in Hoogeveen
- Shopping in Hoogeveen
- Warnings and Dangers in Hoogeveen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hoogeveen
- 25 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (266)
Have you been to Hoogeveen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hoogeveen
Photos in HoogeveenSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 535 reviews, 1623 photos, 31 travelogues
- London Intro, 308 reviews, 1237 photos, 17 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 172 reviews, 455 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 184 reviews, 419 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 131 reviews, 463 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues