"The real Monster" Monster by pieter_jan_v
Monster Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 18 photos
Monster is a coastal village just South of The Hague. It's in the middle of the Westland, the greenhouse area of the Netherlands.
- Pros:Directly at the beach; close to The Hague & Rotterdam
- Cons:Loaded with weekend beachlovers in the summer
- In a nutshell:Westland aan Zee
Try to enjoy the Monster beach. In the summertime you will not be the only trying to reach the beach and at times the... more travel advice
Outside the summer season the beach is the ideal place for sports. From para sailing to jogging, wahtever you want. more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Monster Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The real Monster"
- "Monster, everything but monstrous"
- "Monster - dog turd capital of the world?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monster
- Hotels in Monster
- Transportation in Monster
- Warnings and Dangers in Monster
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monster
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (110)
Have you been to Monster?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monster
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 515 reviews, 1571 photos, 31 travelogues
- London Intro, 166 reviews, 821 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 184 reviews, 419 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 164 reviews, 433 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 83 reviews, 335 photos, 18 travelogues