Nunspeet Things to Do Tips by pieter_jan_v
Nunspeet Things to Do: 3 reviews and 8 photos
Veluws Diorama - Nunspeet
The Veluws Diorama is a display of all animals living in the Veluwe area
The backgrounds are painted by Chris ten Bruggekate and are a representation of the surrounding nature: the Elspeet heath, the Hulshorst sands and the IJsselmeer meadows.
The diorama is run by Leo Kies jr. and Bea van 't Hul and is located in a traditional farm house in the village center.
Address: Marktstraat 19 - 8071 GV Nunspeet
Directions: 1 minute walking NW of the market square.
Eibertje statue - Nunspeet
Eibertjesdag, a yearly street market, is held at the Friday after Ascension day.
The name came from a local Vierhouten farmers wife who around 1850 walked to Nunspeet at weekdays to sell eggs.
The activities are:
-Local costumes Parade
-Traditional dance shows
-Demonstrations of handicrafts
-Streets stalls with local merchandise
Address: Market square Nunspeet
Directions: North of the train station (park at P&R)
The Nunspeet Oudheidkamer displays the history of the Nunspeet, Elspeet, Vierhouten and Hulshorst villages. Historic costumes and furniture as well as old household items can be admired.
Mo - Fr: 1.30PM - 5PM
Sa: 1.30Pm - 4PM
Admittance: Euro 1,50
Address: Stationslaan 28a - 8071CM Nunspeet
Directions: From the station into the village; at 200 meters at the left.
More Reviews (9)
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Nunspeet Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Nunspeet
- Transportation in Nunspeet
- Restaurants in Nunspeet
- Shopping in Nunspeet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nunspeet
- 12 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (266)
Have you been to Nunspeet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nunspeet
Photos in NunspeetSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 535 reviews, 1623 photos, 31 travelogues
- London Intro, 308 reviews, 1237 photos, 17 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 172 reviews, 455 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 184 reviews, 419 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 131 reviews, 462 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues