"Ronduite" Ronduite by pieter_jan_v
Ronduite Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Ronduite is a very small spot at the N762 road from Vollenhove to Blauwe Hand.
At Ronduite is a strategical bridge seperating the Beulakkerwijde and the Beller wijde lakes.
The parking spots along the roads are busy boat launching places in the summer weekends.
The former bridge played an important role in the Dutch movie "Fanfare" by Bert Haanstra.
The bridge operator is a far relative of me.
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Ronduite Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ronduite
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (109)
Have you been to Ronduite?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ronduite
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 458 reviews, 1392 photos, 28 travelogues
- London Intro, 147 reviews, 740 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 183 reviews, 416 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 151 reviews, 395 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 83 reviews, 335 photos, 18 travelogues