"'t Loo" 't Loo by pieter_jan_v
't Loo Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
The only 't Loo I knew was the palace at Apeldoorn; see my Travelogue.
I was surprised to find another 't Loo not too far from my hometown.
't Loo means forest or woods.
Even nowadays there is a small forest in the middle of farm land, not accessable via public roads.
't Loo is a hamlet along the Spikkersbeek. There was a little harbour here for the transportation of sandstone, peat and other agricultural products.
At present the Spikkersbeek is used for canoeing.
- In a nutshell:A hamlet at a fork
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
't Loo Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in 't Loo
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (111)
Have you been to 't Loo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in 't Loo
Photos in 't LooSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 514 reviews, 1561 photos, 30 travelogues
- London Intro, 147 reviews, 740 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 183 reviews, 417 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 161 reviews, 425 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 83 reviews, 335 photos, 18 travelogues