"The pittoresque Zeewolde" Zeewolde by pieter_jan_v
Zeewolde Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 36 photos
Zeewolde is The Netherland's youngest community, given counsil rights in January 1984.
Zeewolde is located in the Southern Flevoland polder which was created out of the former Zuiderzee and was converted into dry land in 1968.
A recreational harbour was started in 1979 and in 1982 the first houses were build.
- Pros:Modern architecture
- Cons:No old buildings
- In a nutshell:The youngest Dutch city
The Zeewolde harbour is the place where this community started. Is still stays the heartbeat of the village. more travel advice
Sailwolde is a yearly Zeewolde boating event in the month of August. The Zeewolde harbour is the heart of all kinds of... more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Zeewolde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zeewolde, beautifull small village"
- "The pittoresque Zeewolde"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zeewolde
- Hotels in Zeewolde
- Transportation in Zeewolde
- Restaurants in Zeewolde
- Shopping in Zeewolde
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zeewolde
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (111)
Have you been to Zeewolde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zeewolde
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 499 reviews, 1522 photos, 30 travelogues
- London Intro, 147 reviews, 740 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 183 reviews, 417 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 158 reviews, 419 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 83 reviews, 335 photos, 18 travelogues