"St. Paul's Bay, Bugibba and Qawra" Top 5 Page for this destination Bugibba by pieter_jan_v

Bugibba Travel Guide: 179 reviews and 352 photos

From the air
Local borders

Bugibba is one of three villages along the St. Paul''s Bay and Salina Bay. The two others are St. Paul's Bay and Qawra. Where the exact borders of these three towns are is still unclear to me. Qawra is from the Qawra point along the Salina Bay and partly along the St. Paul's Bay. St. Paul's Bay is the inner village and somewhere in between Bugibba is located.

• Pros:Great weather; great views
  • Cons:Rocky beaches
  • In a nutshell:A nice holiday spot
  • Last visit to Bugibba: Aug 2004
  • Intro Written Sep 4, 2004

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Malta is included in my -must see list. Nice guide. Thanks

• Mar 10, 2010 at 1:31 AM

Food OK, but internet is RUBBISH. For the last 3 days I have wasted time trying to use their computers and they ar always crashing. Staff not helpful - could not care less!

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Thank you for a fine tour - enjoyed your Chinese buffet in Malta. Ciao, <(•¿•)>

• Jul 18, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I lived my worst day in this site, the police didn't anything for my and for all tourist who had been stolen.

• Balam's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Great tips i have finnished my trip planner and leave for malta in 5 hours, thanks

• catnl's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2005 at 7:36 AM

good tips about qawra, my daughter will be there tomorrow for a few weeks diving:-) thanx for sharing PJ

• dowdow's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2005 at 1:51 AM

Hi, lovely tips on Bugibba. I love it there, I feel like I'm on holiday whenever I go :) Greetings from Malta!!

• steventilly's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2005 at 3:52 AM

Nice page, the restaurant tips bring back a lot of good memories. We stayed in Qawra on our first visit.

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2004 at 2:11 PM

My friend flew to Malta yesterday for her 25th wedding anniversary gift from her husband

pieter_jan_v

“Are you ready boots? Start Walking (from These Boots Are Made For Walking by Nancy Sinatra)”

Badges & Stats in Bugibba

Have you been to Bugibba?

Latest Activity in Bugibba