"MARSAXLOKK" Marsaxlokk by pieter_jan_v
Marsaxlokk Travel Guide: 135 reviews and 379 photos
Marsaxlokk is the biggest fisher village of Malta. It's a natural harbour influenced by the warm African winds.
Marsaxlokk has seen invasion by the Turks and the Franch Napoleon troops in the past.
Nowadays it's invated by tourists.
- Pros:Great settings
- Cons:The Power Palnt and container harbour spoiling the view
- In a nutshell:A tourist's fisher village
Visit the Parish Church. This beautiful pink church overlooks the harbour. more travel advice
The following bus services are available: - Bus 27 regular service from Valletta - Bus 127 regular services from... more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Marsaxlokk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marsaxlokk – boats, fish, sun, fun"
- "Marsaxlokk - Home of the colourful luzzu boats"
- "Marsaxlokk - Port Scirocco"
- "Malta's largest fishing village"
- "My favourite place in Malta"
- "Nice little Fishing Village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marsaxlokk
- Hotels in Marsaxlokk
- Transportation in Marsaxlokk
- Restaurants in Marsaxlokk
- Shopping in Marsaxlokk
- Warnings and Dangers in Marsaxlokk
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Marsaxlokk
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (109)
Have you been to Marsaxlokk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marsaxlokk
Photos in MarsaxlokkSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 458 reviews, 1392 photos, 28 travelogues
- London Intro, 147 reviews, 740 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 183 reviews, 416 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 151 reviews, 395 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 83 reviews, 335 photos, 18 travelogues