"Highrisers parallel to the Northsea" Top 5 Page for this destination Blankenberge by pieter_jan_v
Blankenberge Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 224 photos
Blankenberge has been a small famers village for ages until ~1900, when it transformed into a coastal town and beach resort.
The coastline with the 350 meter wide beach is marked by highrisers, offering the tourist a room with a view.
The real town is hidden behind that "concrete wall".
- Cons:The Zeebrugge harbour in the background
- In a nutshell:Summer Holidays - The Belgian way
Most downtown major streets near the sea have payed parking. The parking tarif is 1 Euro per hour. Blankenberge Parking... more travel advice
At New Car you can rent bicycles and more to explore the city on your own pace. New car is located at: Malecotstraat 5... more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Blankenberge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "B L A N K E N B E R G E.....The North Sea"
- "Not far from home, but very beautiful"
- "Blankenberge-a daytrip to the belgian coast"
- "Highrisers parallel to the Northsea"
- "Sand and sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blankenberge
- Hotels in Blankenberge
- Transportation in Blankenberge
- Nightlife in Blankenberge
- Restaurants in Blankenberge
- Shopping in Blankenberge
- Warnings and Dangers in Blankenberge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blankenberge
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (110)
Have you been to Blankenberge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blankenberge
Photos in BlankenbergeSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 515 reviews, 1571 photos, 31 travelogues
- London Intro, 166 reviews, 821 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 184 reviews, 419 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 164 reviews, 433 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 83 reviews, 335 photos, 18 travelogues