Cascais Hotel Tips by pieter_jan_v
Cascais Hotels: 3,509 reviews and 76 photos
Albergaria Valbom transformed into VT Headquarters
During the Euromeet2009 many participating members stayed here. I dropped in at least once a day, to see if somebody was around. In the front was a comunity room with television that was heavily used by many members. Also the Internet, stashed away in a kind of closet next to the reception was very popular. Although it's a small hotel, there is an elevator.
There are 40 room spread over 4 stories.
Address: Avenida Valbom 14 - 2750-508 Cascais
Directions: From the station main exit cross the roundabout and proceed into Av. Valbom. The Hotel is at the lefthand side.
Hotel da Vila Cascais
Hotel da Vila Cascais is a modern hotel with 40 bedrooms.
18 basement parking spaces.
Address: Travessa da Alfarrobeira 1-3, - 2750-285 Cascais
Comparison: about average
Directions: 1 Block up Westwards from the Tourist Office.
The Casa da Pergola is a mediterranean style mansion hotel with white marble floors and staircases, beautifully decorated bedrooms and a charming garden.
This hotel offers a very personal service to its guests.
Address: Avenida Valbom 13 - 2750-508 Cascais
Directions: From the station main exit cross the roundabout and proceed into Av. Valbom. The Hotel is at the righthand side.
Cascais Beach Hostel
The Cascais Beach Hostel is a nice small hostel in the small street area of Cascais.
Despite the name The hostel is not situated at one of Cascais beaches, but is situated rather uphill downtown.
Prices from Euro 18.00 up to 69.00 (check the website).
Unique Qualities: A pool!
Address: Rua da Vista Alegre nº 10 - 2750-517 Cascais
Directions: From the local Tourist Office go up at the left behind the small park, take a left and proceed uphill.
Vila Gale Cascais
The Vila Gale Cascais Hotel has 233 rooms apread over 6 floors.
At the seaside you have a great view over the lighthouse onto the sea.
The building is well shielded by a double hedge layer from the street.
The BUSCAS bus stop is a few minutes walking away at the sea promenade.
A walk to Cascais is about 20 minutes away; the new Marina just 5 minutes.
Unique Qualities: Airconditioning per room.
TV and radio.
Safe (additional charged).
Wireless Internet Zone
Restaurant and bar.
Address: Rua Frei Nicolau de Oliveira, nº 80-2750-641 Cascais
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Opposite the ancient lighthouse.
More Reviews (67)
- See All Churches
- See All Nossa Senhora dos Navegantes
- See All Fresh fruits and vegetables
- See All Dropping Pants
- Photo "safari"
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Cascais Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CASCAIS - THE COAST OF KINGS"
- "Delightful Fishing Village On The Atlantic Coast"
- "VTers Cascade into Cascais"
- "Venue for Euromeet 2009"
- "Cascais, (Euromeet 2009)"
- "Spectacular Cascais"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cascais
- Hotels in Cascais
- Transportation in Cascais
- Nightlife in Cascais
- Restaurants in Cascais
- Shopping in Cascais
- Warnings and Dangers in Cascais
- See All...
Explore the World
- The Westin Jeddah
- Deerfoot Inn And Casino
- Clarion Hotel Santa Claus
- Ac Gava Mar
- Bethesda Marriott Suites
- Hotel Rio
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island
- Intourist-Krasnodar Hotel
- Hotel Milano-a SNR Hotel
- Hotel Real de Valle
- Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld II
- Estanplaza Ibirapuera
- Whistletree Lodge
- Super Inn
Badges & Stats in Cascais
- 72 Reviews
- 402 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (109)
Have you been to Cascais?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cascais
Photos in CascaisSee All Photos (402)
Read real reviews about Cascais Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 465 reviews, 1430 photos, 28 travelogues
- London Intro, 147 reviews, 740 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 183 reviews, 416 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 152 reviews, 397 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 83 reviews, 335 photos, 18 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (204)
Latest Cascais hotel reviews
- Hotel Cidadela
- 80 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 17, 2013
- Vila Gale Village Cascais
- 273 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 24, 2013
- Casa da Pergola
- 95 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Hotel Cascais Miragem
- 330 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Cascais Beach Hostel
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 7, 2011
- Solar Dom Carlos
- 90 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Fortaleza Do Guincho
- 109 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 13, 2013
- Farol Design Hotel
- 165 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Casal Antigo
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 18, 2008
- Hotel da Vila Cascais
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 20, 2012
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa
- 364 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013
- Albatroz Palace
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 13, 2013
- Hotel Baia
- 217 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Albatroz Villa
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 3, 2013
- Hotel Albatroz
- 152 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013
- Boca do Inferno- 11 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Conde Gastro Guimaraes Museum- 5 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Palace Condes de Castro Guimaraes- 3 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Town Hall- 5 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Fishing Harbour- 3 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Cidadela- 4 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Casa de Santa Maria- 2 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Beach- 4 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Parque Marechal Carmona- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Parque Municipal da Gandarinha- 2 Reviews, 9 Photos
See All Cascais Things to Do