Cascais Hotel Tips by pieter_jan_v
Cascais Hotels: 10,105 reviews and 81 photos
Albergaria Valbom transformed into VT Headquarters
During the Euromeet2009 many participating members stayed here. I dropped in at least once a day, to see if somebody was around. In the front was a comunity room with television that was heavily used by many members. Also the Internet, stashed away in a kind of closet next to the reception was very popular. Although it's a small hotel, there is an elevator.
There are 40 room spread over 4 stories.
Address: Avenida Valbom 14 - 2750-508 Cascais
Directions: From the station main exit cross the roundabout and proceed into Av. Valbom. The Hotel is at the lefthand side.
Hotel da Vila Cascais
Hotel da Vila Cascais is a modern hotel with 40 bedrooms.
18 basement parking spaces.
Address: Travessa da Alfarrobeira 1-3, - 2750-285 Cascais
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: 1 Block up Westwards from the Tourist Office.
The Casa da Pergola is a mediterranean style mansion hotel with white marble floors and staircases, beautifully decorated bedrooms and a charming garden.
This hotel offers a very personal service to its guests.
Address: Avenida Valbom 13 - 2750-508 Cascais
Directions: From the station main exit cross the roundabout and proceed into Av. Valbom. The Hotel is at the righthand side.
Cascais Beach Hostel
The Cascais Beach Hostel is a nice small hostel in the small street area of Cascais.
Despite the name The hostel is not situated at one of Cascais beaches, but is situated rather uphill downtown.
Prices from Euro 18.00 up to 69.00 (check the website).
Unique Qualities: A pool!
Address: Rua da Vista Alegre nº 10 - 2750-517 Cascais
Directions: From the local Tourist Office go up at the left behind the small park, take a left and proceed uphill.
Vila Gale Cascais
The Vila Gale Cascais Hotel has 233 rooms apread over 6 floors.
At the seaside you have a great view over the lighthouse onto the sea.
The building is well shielded by a double hedge layer from the street.
The BUSCAS bus stop is a few minutes walking away at the sea promenade.
A walk to Cascais is about 20 minutes away; the new Marina just 5 minutes.
Unique Qualities: Airconditioning per room.
TV and radio.
Safe (additional charged).
Wireless Internet Zone
Restaurant and bar.
Address: Rua Frei Nicolau de Oliveira, nº 80-2750-641 Cascais
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Opposite the ancient lighthouse.
More Reviews (67)
- See All Churches
- See All Nossa Senhora dos Navegantes
- See All Fresh fruits and vegetables
- See All Dropping Pants
- Photo "safari"
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Cascais Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CASCAIS - THE COAST OF KINGS"
- "Delightful Fishing Village On The Atlantic Coast"
- "VTers Cascade into Cascais"
- "Venue for Euromeet 2009"
- "Cascais, (Euromeet 2009)"
- "Spectacular Cascais"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cascais
- Hotels in Cascais
- Transportation in Cascais
- Nightlife in Cascais
- Restaurants in Cascais
- Shopping in Cascais
- Warnings and Dangers in Cascais
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cascais
- 72 Reviews
- 402 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (289)
Have you been to Cascais?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cascais
Photos in CascaisSee All Photos (402)
Read real reviews about Cascais Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 655 reviews, 1955 photos, 37 travelogues
- London Intro, 308 reviews, 1238 photos, 17 travelogues
- Aachen Intro, 198 reviews, 633 photos, 23 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 622 photos, 23 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 200 reviews, 543 photos, 9 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 184 reviews, 419 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 131 reviews, 469 photos, 9 travelogues
- Haarlem Intro, 182 reviews, 365 photos, 8 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (220)
- Boca do Inferno- 11 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Conde Gastro Guimaraes Museum- 5 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Parque Marechal Carmona- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Palace Condes de Castro Guimaraes- 3 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Cidadela- 4 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Fishing Harbour- 3 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Beach- 6 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Parque Municipal da Gandarinha- 2 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Casa de Santa Maria- 2 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Marina- 3 Reviews, 6 Photos
See All Cascais Things to Do