"Warnemünde" Top 5 Page for this destination Warnemünde by pieter_jan_v
Warnemünde Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 108 photos
Warnemünde can be seen as the coastal suburb of Rostock. In fact Rostock slowly expanded up to the coast. From the Warnemünde harbour you look to the Rostock Überseehafen with the ferry terminals. This is a nice place to visit with ongoing business at the waterside.
Here's a view from the lighthouse over the beach. The big building is the local casino (with the best parking spot in town).
- Pros:Always active
- Cons:Tourist spot
- In a nutshell:Nice harbour
Visit the Lighthouse and enjoy the wonderful view from the top. more travel advice
Once you have your food, eat it fast. The seagulls are on the watch and well-trained. more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Warnemünde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Warnemuende by the Sea"
- "Warnemünde – Rostock’s Seaside Resort"
- "Sun of the beach re-visit"
- "Welcome to WARNEMÜNDE"
- "At the Bottom of Baltic Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warnemünde
- Hotels in Warnemünde
- Transportation in Warnemünde
- Restaurants in Warnemünde
- Warnings and Dangers in Warnemünde
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Warnemünde
- 8 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (109)
Have you been to Warnemünde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warnemünde
Photos in WarnemündeSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 458 reviews, 1392 photos, 28 travelogues
- London Intro, 147 reviews, 740 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 183 reviews, 416 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 151 reviews, 395 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 78 reviews, 445 photos, 10 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 83 reviews, 335 photos, 18 travelogues