"Asunción" Asunción by pieter_jan_v
Asunción Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 69 photos
Asuncion is a nice town in the sub-tropics with only 10 days of rain per year. I've lived here in 1981 and visited the country twice thereafter for 5 and 2 weeks.
- Pros:10 days with rain per year
- Cons:Safe haven for criminals
- In a nutshell:Paraguay's Capital
When going into the Chaco or other inlands, it's important you bring some supplies of water and fuel. So plastic cans... more travel advice
Going to Asuncion by airplane still is an adventure. Most air traffic control is still by radio only; a new Spanish Air... more travel advice
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Asunción Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laid Back City in a Laid Back Country"
- "Paraguay's center piece"
- "Asuncion, Paraguay"
- "The empty quarter"
- "Exploring Paraguay's Capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Asunción
- Hotels in Asunción
- Transportation in Asunción
- Nightlife in Asunción
- Restaurants in Asunción
- Shopping in Asunción
- Warnings and Dangers in Asunción
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Asunción
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (272)
Have you been to Asunción?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Asunción
Photos in AsunciónSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 539 reviews, 1663 photos, 35 travelogues
- London Intro, 308 reviews, 1237 photos, 17 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 186 reviews, 488 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 184 reviews, 419 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 131 reviews, 465 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Haarlem Intro, 181 reviews, 360 photos, 7 travelogues