Paris Nightlife Tips by pieter_jan_v
Paris Nightlife: 693 reviews and 759 photos
Au Lapin Agile - Paris
Au Lapin Agile is a cabaret where old French songs are being performed.
Get ready for a trip to the Edith Piaf times.
Dine before the show at an adjacent restaurant.
Entrance: Euro 24,-- (Adult); 1 drink included.
Address: 22 rue des Saules - 75018 Paris
Directions: In front of the Montmartre vineyard.
Le Moulin Rouge - Paris
The Moulin Rouge is the best known night club-theater of Paris. It opended in1889 at the so-called Belle Epoque. 20 years later it was here where the Cancan got its fame. Later the building became a Music Hall and nowadays it's the center for revues.
Entrance fees are from 90€ to 200€
Address: 82 Boulevard de Clichy - 75018 Paris
Directions: Métro Blanche
Theme: Adult Spot
Théatre national de Chaillot - Paris
The Théatre national de Chaillot is housed in one part of the Palais du Chaillot.
The theater can seat 1200 and was the French leading theater under the management of Jean Vilar.
Box office open Monday to Saturday 11AM - 7PM.
Address: 1 place du Trocadéro - 75016 Paris
Directions: Métro Trocadéro
More Reviews (137)
- See All Beggars and homeless people
- See All Second Hand Records
- See All Statues at Place du Trocadéro
- See All Musée National de la Marine
- See All Another Tim
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 140 Reviews
- 604 Photos
- 126 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (277)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Word Association Game."
- Commented on one of Usctwin's Paris tips
- updated a Paris Travelogue "VT-meeting: September 11. Coffee and croissants, 8"
- Wrote a Review Beggars and homeless people about Beggars & Aggressive Vendors in Paris Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beggars and homeless people"
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (604)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 612 reviews, 1853 photos, 36 travelogues
- London Intro, 308 reviews, 1237 photos, 17 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 140 reviews, 604 photos, 22 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 72 reviews, 642 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hengelo Intro, 191 reviews, 501 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 92 reviews, 512 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 184 reviews, 419 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 131 reviews, 467 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 70 reviews, 472 photos, 7 travelogues
- Haarlem Intro, 181 reviews, 360 photos, 7 travelogues
- Eiffel Tower- 601 Reviews, 1,081 Photos
- Louvre- 797 Reviews, 1,590 Photos
- Notre Dame de Paris- 655 Reviews, 1,345 Photos
- Montmartre Area- 213 Reviews, 410 Photos
- Arc de Triomphe- 402 Reviews, 710 Photos
- Musee d'Orsay- 273 Reviews, 559 Photos
- Catacombs- 56 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Sainte-Chapelle- 146 Reviews, 360 Photos
- Place de la Concorde- 168 Reviews, 326 Photos
- Champs-Elysées- 167 Reviews, 282 Photos
See All Paris Things to Do