"Glospi, Avid Traveller" Glospi's Profile

Planet Earth is blue, and there's nothing I can do...

I travel simply because I NEED to do so; it's like a physical need, I cannot be in a single place for too long, although I need to know that I have my home somewhere in the world, that I have a place to get back and where I am referred to.
I travel for simple curiosity. I want to know what's beyond this frontier or across that ocean, how it feels to be immersed in a world where nobody speaks my first language and where everything is different and potentially risky.
I cannot bear the feeling of knowing that there ARE places that I do not know yet but that I could go to, and paradoxically, after traveling to some of those places I come aware of the fact that the more I travel, the more is to be known yet.
Being a professional photographer and a mountaineer only add reasons to explore and travel even more, so, many of my appreciations on things are oriented to wilderness and, of course, all of the pictures you'll see in my site are made by me.

Curiosity may have killed the cat, but gave birth to the avid traveller (and, by the way, I love cats...)

* After a 13-hour overnight flight from Frankfurt, Lufthansa's Boeing 747-400 D-ABVM 'Hessen' is docked at dawn during a stopover at Buenos Aires EZE airport.
Minutes later, it would take off to cross the Andes and finally land in Santiago, Chile.
Taken with Nikon F4s, Nikkor 80-200, f.4, 1/30 sec., Ektachrome EPP100 Professional slide film.

• Intro Updated Dec 1, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Glospi

“Get out of your dreams, get into an aircraft”

Real Name