"The hills are alive with the sound of Mondsee" Mondsee by randm1
Mondsee Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 139 photos
This is a very charming little town with beautiful buildings. Most of its tourists come to see the church, where the wedding scene in "The Sound of Music" was filmed. It seems much smaller inside than it looked!
- Pros:Great apple strudel
- Cons:Not much there
- In a nutshell:Just pass through and it's fine :)
randm1's Related Pages
Mondsee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mondsee: my first taste of Austrian lakes"
- "MONDSEE - " PEARL IN THE SALZKAMMERGUT""
- "Mondesee - A beautiful lake"
- "Mondsee: Quiet Austria next to Lake and Mountains"
- "Mondsee - worth a visit for its pastries and cakes"
- "MONDSEE ~ The Moon Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mondsee
- Hotels in Mondsee
- Transportation in Mondsee
- Nightlife in Mondsee
- Restaurants in Mondsee
- Shopping in Mondsee
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mondsee
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mondsee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mondsee
Photos in MondseeSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Salzburg Intro, 41 reviews, 30 photos
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Pula Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Berlin Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Zakopane Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Mondsee Intro, 1 review, 2 photos