"Sir_Tar's new Saranac Lake Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Saranac Lake by Sir_Tar
Saranac Lake Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 42 photos
1998 all america city! don't let "city" deceive you. We are a town of about 5500 and surrounded by the beautiful Adirondacks!! Hiking, camping, skiing, boating, swimming, We have it all! Saranac Lake is known for it's friendliness, esp. the "downtown" store owners, who go the extra distance for their customers. We have lived here since 1988 and will remain here!
Hike up Mt. Baker! short hike but beautiful views! Walk through the village, there are great walking paths that can be... more travel advice
Saranac Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ExGuyParis's new Saranac Lake Page"
- "NBouvier's new Saranac Lake Page"
- "Saranac Lake.... one of the NY pearls"
- "Welcome home to Saranac Lake"
- "Sir_Tar's new Saranac Lake Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saranac Lake
- Hotels in Saranac Lake
- Nightlife in Saranac Lake
- Restaurants in Saranac Lake
- Warnings and Dangers in Saranac Lake
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saranac Lake
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Saranac Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saranac Lake
No friends yet.