"Burano" Burano by fdrich29
Burano Travel Guide: 203 reviews and 688 photos
During our one day stay in Venice we were able to take a trip out to Burano, which I understood to be a beautiful fishing village in the lagoon and a stop not to be missed. Burano lived up to and surpassed my expectations, I couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday.
Locals painted their homes in bright, unique colors so their fisherman husbands could recognize them when they returned from fishing. The island is absolutely beautiful because of this.
Immediately greeted by the friendly host while we were here for a late lunch at "The Old Pipe". Tables line both sides... more travel advice
fdrich29's Related Pages
Burano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Burano – colour your soul"
- "Burano - land of thousands colours"
- "United Colours of ....Burano!"
- "Burano - Colourful Little Island of the Lagoon"
- "Colourful Burano"
- "Bold, Beautiful, But Buggy, Burano"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Burano
- Transportation in Burano
- Nightlife in Burano
- Restaurants in Burano
- Shopping in Burano
- Warnings and Dangers in Burano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Burano
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Burano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burano
Photos in BuranoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 46 reviews, 203 photos, 6 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 25 reviews, 107 photos
- Rome Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Montreal Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Washington D.C. 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Lexington Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waltham Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Cleveland 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Sebastian Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos