"Epidauros" Epidaurus by mccalpin
Epidaurus Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 185 photos
Epidauros was known in ancient times as a place of healing. But it was more than a hospital; it was an entire city dedicated to healing and to supporting all the people who were involved in the trade.
For this reason, Epidauros has a theater, a stadium, and all the other niceties of life.
- Pros:A great look at a slice of ancient Greece
- Cons:Mostly ruins
- In a nutshell:Worth the trip!
mccalpin's Related Pages
Epidaurus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sanctuary&Theatre in Epidaurus"
- "Theatre and Healing"
- "Epidaurus - the harmony of nature and architecture"
- "There are three Epidaure"
- "Birthplace of theater"
- "The best theatre in the world"
- "Sanctuary of Asklepios at Ancient Epidaurus"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Epidaurus
- Hotels in Epidaurus
- Transportation in Epidaurus
- Restaurants in Epidaurus
- Shopping in Epidaurus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Epidaurus
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (126)
Have you been to Epidaurus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Epidaurus
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Richardson Intro, 2 reviews, 39 photos, 6 travelogues
- Vatican City Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castel Gandolfo Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 2 photos
- Venice Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Munich Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olympia Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxembourg Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues