"Innsbruck...on the way to somewhere else" Innsbruck by mccalpin
Innsbruck Travel Guide: 1,139 reviews and 2,560 photos
Living in Rome, I passed through Innsbruck many times on the way to Munich. I believe that I got off only once...I don't even remember if I spent the night.
Not being a skier, I really couldn't appreciate what the place had to offer...my loss, I suspect...
Innsbruck is totally surrounded by snow-capped mountains in the winter...great for skiers, I bet...
mccalpin's Related Pages
Innsbruck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Innsbruck is a lot more than just a golden roof"
- "The Beautiful town of Innsbruck"
- "Innsbruck - the capital city of Tirol"
- "Innsbruck +++ Lovely town and great skijumping :)"
- "INNSBRUCK A NICE CITY AT ALPS!"
- "Innsbruck a wonderful place in the middle of Tirol"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Innsbruck
- Hotels in Innsbruck
- Transportation in Innsbruck
- Nightlife in Innsbruck
- Restaurants in Innsbruck
- Shopping in Innsbruck
- Warnings and Dangers in Innsbruck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Innsbruck
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (132)
Have you been to Innsbruck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Innsbruck
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Richardson Intro, 2 reviews, 39 photos, 6 travelogues
- Vatican City Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castel Gandolfo Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 2 photos
- Venice Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Munich Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olympia Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxembourg Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues