VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

HiliSu's Profile Photo
HiliSu Feb 6, 2017 at 6:07 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Pope audience'. I appreciate your advice.

USA19 Sep 16, 2016 at 2:58 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'What is the nightlife like in Houston please?'. You've been a huge help.

hunterV's Profile Photo
hunterV Sep 14, 2016 at 2:59 AM

Bill, congratulations on publishing your books! Good for you, mate!

JHR's Profile Photo
JHR Aug 20, 2016 at 5:46 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Where to buy ATAC CIS tickets (in vicinity of Tiburtina station?)'. I appreciate your advice.

annie_nanny Aug 20, 2016 at 1:13 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Would love expert opinions please'. I couldn?t have done it without you.

HK_Solo Aug 14, 2016 at 7:23 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Luggage Room at the Padova train station'. You've been a huge help.

Acco53's Profile Photo
Acco53 Jul 31, 2016 at 10:56 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Car hire in Italy'. I appreciate your advice.

footstool's Profile Photo
footstool Jul 30, 2016 at 5:02 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'International Drivers License'. You've been a huge help.

Mikebb's Profile Photo
Mikebb May 22, 2016 at 9:48 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Day Trips by Train from Milan'. Thank you, we had 2 nights in Stresa in 2005, nice place and 2 visits to Como during our 2012 visit. We most probably been given some very good destinations, time for me to research, we think during our stay we only need 2 day trips by train, with a gap in Milan for an easy day.

sidrockz's Profile Photo
sidrockz May 20, 2016 at 2:08 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Regarding hotel Suite Paradise'. I appreciate your advice.